If you are a beginner? planning to start a blog in 2021? Then you are in the right place. I started a blog in 2017, Still learning from my previous mistakes. In this post, I’m going to show you how to start a blog and make some dollars.
I’m not going to tell my case study on this blog. I’m going to show you how to start a money-making blog.
Most of us still think blogging is saturated in 2021. But the answer is no. Blogging will never saturated. It’s a high-earning business.
Make money while you sleep!!!
That’s the mantra for every blogging professionals. If you start a blog today, you are not the same person anymore.
Here are the 5 Easy Steps to Start a Blog in 2021
Before you’re going to buy a domain choose your niche
1. Choose your niche
We all need a niche to start a blog. If you don’t have one? Find a perfect niche that suits your interest or hobby.
Discover what your interest is and what you would enjoy writing about.
If you choose a topic that you don’t enjoy, you’re not going to write very much, and as a matter of fact, you’re going to Quit in about three months. Make sure it’s consistent.
If you are going to write about a technology blog, You need to know about techs you can’t write without knowing the concept.
Perfect tips to choose your niche
Choose a niche you can write
If you didn’t choose your niche, You can’t write about it. you’ll end up in 3 or 5 posts.
Choose a niche that has a higher base audience
Always choose a niche, Which has some base audience. It’s easy to get traffic.
Choose a niche you can easily understand
Choose a niche you can easily understand. Or you will lose interest in a short-term period.
Start a niche with your known audience
Knowing the audience is an important thing in niche selection.
2. Choose a Domain Name For Your Blog
Choosing a domain is an important step in blogging.
Choose a domain name, which your user will understand and remember the domain.
- Try to stick with the .com domain. the top-level domain uses .com.
- Don’t use the hyphen in domain names. it’ll affect your brand name.
- Keep your domain name short, memorable, and easy to spell & pronounce.
- Keep it short and simple. Good URLs are short and to the point. Make sure you aren’t filling yours with any unnecessary words or characters, and avoid keyword stuffing. Having the same keyword in your URL more than once won’t do you any good.
- Should you choose your name or brand name, Choose wisely. buy .com domain and 1-year hosting at Hostinger (Best Value)
3. Choose a Hosting for Your Blog
When it comes to hosting you have 1000’s of choices to choose the best. You have various options. Before you choose a hosting please consider these.
- cloud/Managed WordPress hosting or shared hosting unlimited hosting or fixed file GB.
- Pricing (Month to Month Hosting or Year Hosting)
- How much domain you have to host
Here’s our Suggestion For Best HostingMonth to Month Plan: Initially most of the bloggers invest in month-to-month hosting. It’s really helpful in the starting stage. You can upgrade your plan when you need it. Here are our best month-to-month billing hostings.
Interserver: You can start 1$ For 1st 3 Month. Then the starting price will be 5$. You can host unlimited websites. Click here to redeem your coupon.CloudWays: Cloudways is the best-managed WordPress server so far. The minimum hosting plan comes with 10$ (Pay as you go). You can host multiple WordPress sites. Since it’s a managed server so you don’t need to worry about updates and security features.
Hostinger: Hostinger is a widely used hosting platform. It’s suitable for beginners. you can host your WordPress website for 3$. For year hosting you can get a free domain. Click Here to use my 45% Off (first user)
Get Start With Bluehost
Blue host is one of the best hostings for WordPress blogs. the initial plan strat with 3$ (199 Rupees)
- Performance: How fast will your website load with Bluehost? We will test their speed and server response time to assess that.
- Reliability: Will your website be available 24/7/365 without any downtime?
- Customer Support: Can you count on their technical support as a customer?
- Features: Do they offer all the features you will need to build your website?
- Pricing: Do they have the best pricing in the industry? Are there any Bluehost deals that can save you money?
- Dependable server uptime: Bluehost offers a super-competitive uptime guarantee of 99.98%
- Seamless WordPress integration: it couldn’t be easier to set up a WordPress site through Bluehost
- Budget-level pricing: prices are still competitive even after the first year, and a variety of tiered pricing plans means there’s an affordable option for every site
- Upselling addons
Bluehost ranks highly in our research for value for money, with a score of 4.6/5. The best part? All Bluehost plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Shared hosting is Bluehost’s cheapest plan, at $2.95/month for the first year and $7.99/month after that. Dedicated hosting is the most expensive plan, starting at $79.99/month.
Bluehost’s 30-day money-back guarantee means that you get some time to test out the platform and see if it’s for you. But it’s important to make this decision within the first 30 days because afterward, Bluehost doesn’t offer any refunds or cancellations.
You are all set to post your 1st blog
4. Create Your First Post
Okay, now you have the idea about your first blog. Before you post your first blog you have to think about the user, search engines, content quality. Follow these steps to create a blog post and how to get an easy rank.
What is keyword research?
Keyword research is the process of finding the Best keywords for your blog and understanding how you are ranking or could rank for these keywords on Google.
How do you find the best keyword for your blog?
Keyword research for SEO is very important to get a high ranking in search engines. Before finding the keywords, we need to find the best keyword
You need to do keyword research to find the best keyword. Here’s the factor to consider the best keyword.
- Find LSI Keyword
- Use the google keyword planner to identify the search volume
- Identify Core Keywords Related To The Post
- Use SEMRush to identify the search volume, Related keywords, Keyword ideas, LSI Keywords, and More.
Optimize Your Content For Best Results
How to Optimize your content?
- Use 4 Primary keywords in your post
- Use LSI Keywords
- Use 6 or more Secondary Keywords
- Try to finish your blog with a minimum of 1000+ words
- Do On-Page SEO
- Optimize your post for schema
- Create a high-quality backlink for every post.
5.Montize Your Blog
The most important step in blogging is monetization. How to monetize your blog? Here’s the simple answer. If your blog related to promoting products or services or any other related niche you can start with affiliate marketing. Your blog related to other common content you can monetize with advertising.
Monetize with affiliate marketing
How does Affiliate Marketing Work?
It’s simple When a promote another’s product they give you a unique link that contains a unique tracking code. It’ll track the clicks and conversion most importantly cookie gets store in the visitor’s device.
For example, your customer clicks your affiliate link but sooner they left the product page. Then they will come to the same product page after a week. So. Now we have the question if the purchase the product can I get the commission. This is where the cookie comes up and is already stored in your customer device. It can easily track conversion and you’ll get paid.
How can I Start Affiliate Marketing As a Beginner?
- Follow your passion to find a niche
- Find The Affiliate Program For Your Niche
- Promote your affiliate product in the blog and social media platforms
Monetize Blog With Advertising
Adsense is the best way to monetize your blog.
Requirement for Adsense:
Minimum domain age – 3 months
Minimum post required – 15 to 30 posts
If your blog has the above requirement you can apply for the Adsense program. After Adsense approval, you should place their code in your blog and start earning